Chili-Mac – Spaghetti topped with a Spicy beef mixture. Add cheese for 3 way and Beans for a 4 way.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Simmering
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound Ground Beef, preferably 73/27 or 80/20
- 1 cup Ketchup, plus additional for to top noodles when plating
- 1 package Chili Seasoning, I use Williams or Lawry’s
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 16 ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- Onions, diced, optional
- Shredded Cheese, optional
- Red Kidney Beans, optional
- Add ground beef, 1 cup ketchup, chili seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Simmer 2 hours.
- Cook spaghetti near end of simmering time.
- Warm extra ketchup in microwave or a small saucepan. Additional Worcestershire sauce can be added to the ketchup if desired.
- Place spaghetti into a bowl, top with ketchup and beef mixture. Sprinkle any additional toppings you want.
- Serve with saltine crackers and grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional data provided does not include addition toppings or crackers. Data provided uses 80/20 ground beef.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 11.8 g
- Sodium: 767 mg
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 45.7 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Cholesterol: 92 mg