Corn Casserole Recipe
Simple and easy recipe for a creamy corn casserole. It's like spoonbread but takes a shortcut with Jiffy corn muffin mix.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 Servings
- 15 ounces can whole kernel corn drained
- 15 ounces can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 8.5 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
Preheat an oven to 350⁰F.
Prepare a 9” X 9” baking pan by spraying with a non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the drained corn [15-ounce can], creamed corn [15-ounce can], sour cream [1 cup] and beaten eggs [2 whole]. Mix well.
Add the Jiffy mix [8.5-ounce package] and mix well.
Add the melted butter [1/2 cup] and stir together until everything is well combined.
Add the corn casserole mix to the prepared baking dish, place it into the preheated 350⁰ oven and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the top is a golden brown.
Remove from the oven and serve.
Nutritional data provided for general guidance only.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese can be added for a cheesy corn casserole.
- This recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9 X 13 pan.
- Can be made in a 9 X 13 pan without doubling for a thinner corn casserole, reduce the baking time to 30 minutes.
Serving: 0.125Recipe | Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 629mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 684IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg