Melon Liqueur Ice Pops
Adult frozen treat with melon liqueur, pineapple juice and a hint of orange has the consistency of between a slushie and a popsicle. Perfect for your next summer party.
Prep Time10 mins
Additional Time1 d
Total Time1 d 10 mins
Servings: 8 pops
- 1 1/2 cup Melon Schnapps like Midori
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple juice
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Add mixture to 3-ounce disposable frozen treat bags.
Place upright, using a tall cup or bowl, in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
Allow at least 24 hours to freeze completely.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- Place in the coldest part of the freezer for the fastest freezing time. May require up to 48-hours to freeze completely in other parts of the freezer.
- For a firmer texture, increase pineapple juice.
- May be placed in a freezer container or baggie and laid on their sides after 12 hours.
- Do not just lay these pops on their sides without something under them to catch any possible leaks.
Serving: 1Pop | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.5g | Sugar: 50.2g