Flatbread pizza is perfect for quick weeknight meals. Everyone loves these individual-sized pizzas with a crispy crust and their favorite pizza toppings.
We use homemade flatbread when we make these, I’ve almost always got some in the freezer. You can easily use store-bought. Naan bread also makes a great alternative if you can’t find them in your store.
Everyone loves being able to choose their own toppings.
- Pepperoni and pineapple
- Pepperoni and onion
- Turkey Italian sausage, mushroom, and green peppers, regular Italian sausage is always delicious too
- Margherita pizza, garlic oil base, thinly sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil strips
- Pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage
- Hamburger and green olive
- Ranch dressing base, bacon, chicken, roasted garlic, also great with bread chicken fingers instead
- Pepperoni and mushrooms, the canned ones actually if I am feeding Brian and according to him “Lots of pepperonis…and a layer of pepperoni on top that you let almost burn…”
- Mushrooms and extra cheese
- Sausage and mushrooms
The best part about making pizza at home is that you can create whatever you want. There is no limit on what can be used.
MORE WEEKNIGHT DINNER RECIPES YOU’LL WANT TO SEE
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAVE THIS RECIPE
SIGN UP FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND NEVER MISS AN UPDATE
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with baking spray.
- Lay flatbread on a baking sheet.
- Cover with a layer of pizza sauce.
- Cover pizza sauce with cheese.
- Cover cheese with additional toppings as desired.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until desired doneness. For us, this takes 10 to 20 minutes depending on how many toppings and how much cheese was used.