Our Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe is one of our absolute favorite party and tailgate foods. It’s a crowd favorite and is perfect just about year round.
All the flavors of time-consumer jalapeno poppers in one convenient, easy-to-make dip.
I absolutely love making cream cheese stuffed Jalapenos, wrapped in bacon, and tossed on the grill.
The only problem with making my normal jalapeno poppers is that it’s a pain in the ass to make and cook. It also makes one hell of a mess on my grill, which is really annoying.
Because of the work and mess it makes, I normally only make these once or twice a year during football season.
My Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe was invented more as a necessity.
I was looking for a much easier way to create the flavors of my normal jalapeno poppers without all the fuss.
This Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe also feeds a heck of a lot more people too.
Folks seem to really like bacon appetizers too.
For the Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe, you’ll need bacon, jalapenos, pickled jalapenos, Monterrey jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Ritz crackers, and some butter. Pretty much all of my favorite ingredients.
Simply chop up all of the ingredients except the Ritz crackers, put into a large mixing bowl, and mix well.
Place into a 9×9 baking dish or small baking dishes like those in the photos.
Sprinkle the top with some butter loaded crumbled Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese.
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes and you’ll be the hit of your next party.
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry up bacon until crispy.
- Break up bacon into tiny pieces and add to a large mixing bowl
- Finely chop the jalapenos, pickled jalapenos, and green onions
- Add the jalapenos and onions to the mixing bowl
- Add the Monterrey jack, half the Parmesan cheese, and the mozzarella cheese to the bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and mayonnaise to the bowl
- Mix the ingredients until thoroughly combined
- Place into a 9x9 baking dish
- Crumble the Ritz crackers into a small bowl and the remaining half cup of Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and pour over the Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Sprinkle the buttered Ritz crackers over the drip.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until the Ritz crackers are deep golden brown.
MORE BACON RECIPES
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS!